||26 ft 2 in (7.98 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Fuel Tank Count
|Length Of Deck
As our flagship performance fishing pontoon boat, the FISHIN’ BARGE® 24 XP3 has plenty of space to accommodate a crew of 12 people. Of course, with a crew that size, there are going to be a variety of ideas what “fun on the water” really means. Don’t worry. The FISHIN’ BARGE 24 XP3 has the performance capabilities and onboard amenities needed to ensure everyone has the time of their lives.
For the anglers, that means fore and aft fishing decks, complete with livewells, rod holders and more. For the adrenaline junkies, three performance pontoon logs and hydraulic steering will fulfill the need for speed. And for everyone, there’s comfortable lounge seating throughout and the new QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system.
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- 3 high-performance 26" (66.04 cm) pontoon logs w/lifting strakes
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional mooring cover
- 12-gal. (45.42 L) aerated bow livewell & 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated aft livewell
- Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Fore & aft fishing positions w/NEW 4 fold-down fishing chairs, rod holders & starboard rod locker
- Starboard console w/cooler storage, hydraulic steering & stereo w/Bluetooth® & USB input
- Port L-lounge w/NEW upholstery, underseat storage (including lockable dry compartment) & padded sundeck w/pop-up changing room
- Removable table w/2 base locations
- Boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:26' 2"
- Deck length: 24' 1"
- Deck width: 102'
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 24' 11"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26'
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 2200 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 3000 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24'
- Approx. weight: 2960 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 5284 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 11"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 34' 5"
- Storage length: 32' 5"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NEW larger fuel capacity
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA Certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated map pouch
- Convertible small items tray accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW exterior styling
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- Three 26" (66 cm) diameter XP3 high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-in lifting strakes, wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Reinforced bow structure
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Black or Blueberry fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- NEW marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. base material & multiple densities of foam for exceptional comfort & luxury
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.6 m) beam for expanded floor space
- NEW clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 NEW removable folding fishing chairs
- Starboard bow couch w/console-mounted lounge back & underseat storage
- Port & starboard bow rotomolded boxes w/livewell, battery storage, ruler & drink holders
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box & locking lounge arm
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel & folding arms
- Aft lounge w/underseat battery storage & 16-gal. (60 L) livewell
- Padded aft sundeck w/pop-up changing room/storage compartment w/bench
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean flooring throughout
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Bow port rotomolded 12-gal. (45.42 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/fish ruler
- Aft port 16-gal. (60.56 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Special Savings
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center PORTAGE
6425 Daniel Burnham Drive
Portage, IN 46368